Kale with Canadian Bacon.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kale with canadian bacon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kale with Canadian Bacon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Kale with Canadian Bacon is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kale with canadian bacon using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale with Canadian Bacon:
- Take 1/4 pound of Canadian bacon see my recipe.
- Get 1 pound of chopped frozen kale.
- Take 1-1/2 cups of water.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Kale with Canadian Bacon:
- Add the kale with the water to a pot..
- Cube the bacon. Now if you don't have Canadian bacon, substitute with ham..
- Add to the kale. Cook till you get the kale to the desired tenderness. Add salt if needed to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kale with canadian bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!