Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 100% Whole Wheat Oil-Free Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 100% Whole Wheat Oil-Free Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Whole Wheat Oil-Free Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% whole wheat oil-free bread recipe. You can cook 100% whole wheat oil-free bread using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 100% Whole Wheat Oil-Free Bread:
- Get 200 grams of Whole wheat bread (strong) flour.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 3 grams of Salt.
- Use 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Provide 160 ml of Water.
Steps to make 100% Whole Wheat Oil-Free Bread:
- Add all of the ingredients to your bread maker at home and switch it onto the dough course until it gets to the first proving stage..
- Take the dough out of the bread maker, punch it down and split into 2 equal halves. Shape the halves into balls and leave to rest under a damp cloth for 15 minutes..
- Lightly punch out the gas again, and with a rolling pin, roll the dough out into an oblong, elliptical shape..
- Fold the dough in half over the vertical axis and roll up. Make sure the seam is sealed up tightly..
- Place the rolls seam side down inside a lightly oiled loaf tin. Leave to prove for a second time at 40°C until the dough takes up half of the tin (this should take around 90 minutes)..
- This is what it should look like after the second proving..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C. If it looks like the top is going to burn, cover it with aluminium foil..
- When baked, leave the loaf in the tin and drop it from around 30 cm onto your counter or working surface. Remove the bread from the tin as early as possible..
- My Proving Method Fill a frying pan with 42°C warm water and place the loaf tin inside If the water cools down, simply heat it back up..
- This bread is so soft when just out of the oven. If it cools, you can re-heat it in the microwave..
If you find this 100% Whole Wheat Oil-Free Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.