French Oat Cakes.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, french oat cakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Oat Cakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. French Oat Cakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook french oat cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Oat Cakes:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of cottage cheese 2% fat.
- Take 2 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Make ready of Non-stick olive oil spray.
- Prepare of Topping Suggestions:.
- Take of Berries, sliced bananas, walnuts, slivered almonds, honey or.
- Get of pure maple syrup.
Instructions to make French Oat Cakes:
- 1. In a blender, add the egg, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and oats..
- 2. Blend until smooth. The batter should be slightly less thick than a milkshake..
- 3. Coat a frying pan with non-stick spray..
- 4. Over medium heat, pour a 2 inch diameter circle of batter onto the pan. Flip at approximately 2 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food french oat cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!