Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies. And I bet these Healthy Caramel Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies easily would've satisfied our sweet tooth moment! Which is pure cookie heaven in my book! ?? I'm guessing I'm not the only.
Three characteristics I look for in oatmeal cookies? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days! I use Quick Oats in this oatmeal cookie recipe.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel chip oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
And I bet these Healthy Caramel Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies easily would've satisfied our sweet tooth moment! Which is pure cookie heaven in my book! ?? I'm guessing I'm not the only.
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel chip oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 3 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of salted caramel baking chips.
I love the quick oats because it makes the texture more uniform. You can absolutely use rolled (old fashioned) oats if. This post may contain affiliate links. One of my favorite cookies are my Mom's Oatmeal Scotchies!
Steps to make Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together until combined and set it aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium speed for about 1 minute, until creamy and smooth. Then beat in both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla next, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat on low speed until just combined, then gradually add in the oats. Lastly, once all the oats are incorporated, beat in the caramel chips until everything is combined. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has finished chilling, remove it from the fridge and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into large balls (about 2 tbsp. of dough per ball) and arrange about 3" apart on the baking trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Let the cookies cool on the trays for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
I love the chewy, soft texture of oatmeal cookies. I thought the only way to make them. Chocolate Chip Cookies With Caramel Candy. Chocolate chip cookies with homemade chocolate chips and, walnuts. Today's temptations are these simple, but super delicious oatmeal caramel cookies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel chip oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!