Grillable Veggie Burger.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grillable veggie burger. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grillable Veggie Burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Grillable Veggie Burger is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grillable veggie burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grillable Veggie Burger:
- Take Two 15 oz. of cans beans (kidney beans work well, but try others too).
- Get 1 cup of rolled oats (uncooked).
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare ¼ cup of liquid (ketchup, spicy salsa, bbq sauce, pasta sauce, go crazy).
- Get ½ tsp of garlic powder.
- Get ½ tsp of onion powder.
- Get ½ -1 tsp of spices (taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, curry, go crazy again!).
- Prepare ½ tsp of smoked paprika OR ¼ t liquid smoke (optional, gives smoky flavor).
- Make ready ½ cup of corn (optional but give it a nice chew).
Instructions to make Grillable Veggie Burger:
- Drain and rinse the beans. Mash with a potato masher or your hands until no whole beans left but still chunky. Add the rest of the ingredients, mash again until blended..
- Form into patties and put in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to firm up..
- They can be baked, pan seared, or grilled about 10 minutes on a side. Turn gently but they will hold together. You can baste with some bbq sauce for more flavor..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grillable veggie burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!