Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy bacon sweet potato. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy bacon sweet potato using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato:
- Get 2 of sweet potatoes, washed.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, or to taste.
- Get 1/4 cup of bacon bits, or to taste.
Steps to make Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato:
- Air fry the sweet potatoes at 360F (180C) for about 14-16 minutes until tender..
- Carefully remove them from the fryer basket and cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise..
- Fluff sweet potato with a fork. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place the sweet potatoes halves inside the fryer basket and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle bacon bits and scallions to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy bacon sweet potato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!