French Toast Bake. Your family will love this classic oven-baked French toast sweetened with a buttery combination of cinnamon and brown sugar. This was my first try at a baked French toast, and it was YUMMY! If this Easy French Toast Bake needed any more selling, my favorite thing about it is if you have some cream or half and half in your fridge pretty much everything else is a pantry/normal use item.
I mean, eggy bread that's soft in the middle, crisp around the. A baked french toast with plenty of crunchy brown bits that is soft and custardy on the inside (not soggy!). This french toast bake is made using baguette (french stick bread) which is sliced almost.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, french toast bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Toast Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. French Toast Bake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Your family will love this classic oven-baked French toast sweetened with a buttery combination of cinnamon and brown sugar. This was my first try at a baked French toast, and it was YUMMY! If this Easy French Toast Bake needed any more selling, my favorite thing about it is if you have some cream or half and half in your fridge pretty much everything else is a pantry/normal use item.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have french toast bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Bake:
- Take 1 loaf of bread (challah, brioche or French all work good).
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- Make ready 2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Take 1/2 cup of each brown sugar, granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of each vanilla extract, ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of Confectioners sugar, optional for serving.
- Take of Maple syrup, optional for serving.
This Super Delicious Overnight French Toast Bake Recipe Takes French Toast To A Whole New Level! Pieces Of Sourdough Bread Covered In An Egg Mixture, Topped With Cinnamon Sugar. Ree Drummond's cinnamon baked French toast from Food Network is topped with cinnamon, nutmeg and bright blueberries. Replay "This French Toast Bake Will Save You From Slaving Over Breakfast!" Sift powdered sugar on top of the French toast bake.
Steps to make French Toast Bake:
- Grease a 9×13" baking pan. Tear the loaf of bread into small chunks and scatter them into the pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, half & half, sugars, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top of the bread chunks. Then cover it and place it in the fridge overnight..
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350°F. Let the pan sit out at room temperature while the oven heats up. Bake it covered for 30 minutes, then remove the covering and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, until the center is set and cooked through. If you'd like, you can dust some powered sugar over it before slicing it into squares and serving..
- If you have leftovers, they will reheat really well. Just bake how much you want to reheat at 350°F for 10 or so minutes..
Serve warm with maple syrup and strawberries, if desired. How to make Overnight French Toast This super easy French Toast Casserole Recipe is soaked in an egg mixture overnight. This easy baked French toast casserole is lightly spiced, slightly sweet, perfectly soft in the middle, and has a buttery crisp top. You can make this straight away or make it in advance — even overnight! It was inspired by my Pumpkin French Toast Bake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food french toast bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!