Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat flour & adzuki sakekasu soda bread recipe. To cook whole wheat flour & adzuki sakekasu soda bread you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread:
- Use 200 grams of ◉Whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 grams of ◉Whole grain bread flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◉Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◉Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ◉Baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ◉Baking soda.
- You need 50 grams of Sakekasu (sake lees).
- Use 200 ml of Water.
- Use 100 grams of Boiled adzuki beans (non-sweetened).
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread:
- Microwave the sakekasu and water together to soften. Mix together well..
- Mix together all of the ◉ ingredients in a bowl. Then add the mixture from Step 1 and the adzuki beans, and mix until no longer powdery and it comes together into a ball..
- Use your hands to form it into an elliptical shape. Line an oven tray with a baking sheet and place the dough on top. Dust with flour (not listed) on top and slash the top as desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ℃ for 25-30 minutes and it's complete..
If you find this Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.