Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentils soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentils soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentils soup recipe. You can cook red lentils soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red lentils soup:
- Take 200 gr of Red lentils.
- Get 4 of small Chopped Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 tsp of dry mix broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 leaves of laurel.
- Get 1 tsp of curcumin.
Instructions to make Red lentils soup:
- Gather the ingredients and boil in a small pot water for the dry mix of broth. In a medium heat for 3 min..
- Cut the onion and tomatoes..
- Leave tomatoes in a side and cook the onions with a tbsp of broth and the olive oil in medium heat..
- Add the tomatoes and the laurel and cook it till the tomatoes are half cooked. In medium to high heat..
- Then put the lentils, the rest of broth, curcumin, salt and pepper and cook it in medium heat for 10 min. Check if they are cooked depends the kind of lentils. If need more add some broth and keep it in the heat till it's done..
- When they are cooked close the heat and serve. You can add bit of dry chilli to spice up the taste. Enjoy!.
This red lentil soup recipe is both vegan and gluten-free! Instant Pot red lentil soup is a healthy vegetarian recipe packed with protein, butternut squash, and Have you taken the plunge and are a proud owner of a shiny new Instant Pot? Hearty, filling and comforting – this red lentil soup is healthy, low fat and a perfect vegetarian soup for a cold winter's evening. Moroccan Red Lentil Soup is a comforting soup recipe. The warm, rich spices of cinnamon, coriander, cumin, paprika and tumeric mix together perfectly to create a flavorful soup.
If you find this Red lentils soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.