Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veggies pizza-mayo tava sandwiches recipe. To make mix veggies pizza-mayo tava sandwiches you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches:
- Take 1 packet of Bread.
- Get 2 of medium capsicum chopped.
- Take 2 of medium Onions.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Take 1 of Tomatoes (Deseeds) chopped.
- Get 5-6 of black olives chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pizza sauce (homemade).
- Use 2 tsp of plain Mayo (homemade).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Peri Peri Mayo (homemade).
- Use 2 tsp of Tomato Ketchup (homemade).
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Oragano.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Take 3-4 of Peri Peri cheese slice/cube.
- Use as required of Butter (homemade).
Instructions to make Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches:
- In a mixing Bowl add all chopped Veggies, pizza sauce, both mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Oregano and Chilli flakes..
- Mix it all well lastly add chopped cheese. Mixing all..
- Now take tava / griddle on medium flame. On flat surface take bread slices. Apply Butter on it. Spread the Veggie mixture. Close the sandwich with another bread. Spread butter on tava and toast the sandwich from both sides..
- Serve hot with Ketchup and enjoy with dear friends and loved ones on picnic..
Check the method on how to grill sandwiches on a tawa here – Grilled potato sandwich on tawa; Nutrition Info Approximate values. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and crisp. Once the pizza is done, take it out from the oven and serve the dish. For making the sandwich, mix veggies and spices to the hung curd. For this, take hung curd in a big mixing bowl and to it add chopped cabbage, capsicum, carrot, green coriander, crushed black pepper, ginger and salt.
If you find this Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.