Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger bread Cookies (Eggless & Whole Wheat Flour) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger bread Cookies (Eggless & Whole Wheat Flour) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger bread cookies (eggless & whole wheat flour) recipe. To make ginger bread cookies (eggless & whole wheat flour) you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ginger bread Cookies (Eggless & Whole Wheat Flour):
- Take 3/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Get 1/2 cup of Hot Water to dissolve the Jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Use 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of Dry Ginger Powder (or fresh Ginger Paste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Homemade Tea Spice powder(Cardamom, Cloves etc) Optional.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
Instructions to make Ginger bread Cookies (Eggless & Whole Wheat Flour):
- Mix powdered Jaggery in hot water till the Jaggery melts. Strain the syrup to remove impurities. Then beat it with ghee in a blender to a smooth mixture..
- In a bowl, sift whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, ginger powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder. Also I added (completely optional) 1/4 tsp Homemade Tea Masala powder (which already has Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Javitri).
- Now add jaggery+ghee mixture to dry ingredients. Gently mix..
- Then add 1/4 cup hot water. Mix everything together to form a dough. Do not knead..
- If the mixture is loose or sticky, then add more flour & mix. Cover and keep the dough in the freezer for 30 mins..
- Take out dough. If it looks dry and crumbly, then add 1-2 tsp of hot water again & mix well. It should be a smooth dough..
- Now pinch a big ball to roll out and cut cookies into your desired shape or simply pinch small balls and press it to flatten them, mark with fork and sprinkle some sugar granules(optional)..
- Place the cookies with an inch space between them on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven at 180°C before you begin to bake the cookies..
- Bake the cookies at 180°C for 20 minutes or till the cookies appear light golden. I baked in 3 batches by keeping others cookies in fridge..
- Once cooled, store them in an airtight jar..
If you find this Ginger bread Cookies (Eggless & Whole Wheat Flour) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.