Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce:
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked bulgar wheat.
- Prepare 4 of large sized cauliflower florets, grated.
- Make ready 2 of spring/green/salad onions, sliced.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mature cheese.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc).
- Get A few of sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 6 of medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- Take 1 handful of spinach.
- Take 1-2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato puree.
Steps to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce:
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture..
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional: 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top..
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!