Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling famished can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. You can have baked pasta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pasta:
- Get 1/2 packet of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Wheat flour.
- You need 11/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 of Capsicum.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of Piri piri.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Get 2 of Cheese cubes.
- Use 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 tsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Baked pasta:
- Heat butter in a pan saute wheat flour in it.Boil pasta in an open pan..
- Take care to roast only for a minute or 2 it should not turn brown..
- Now add milk in it to make white sause.stir it continuously to get a smooth sause without lumps..
- Add spices and salt..
- Heat little oil in a pan add chopped onions and capsicum and cook for 3-4 minutes on high flame..
- Transfer veggies in pasta and give it a mix..
- Transfer it to baking bowl grease the bowl..
- Transfer pasta add grated cheese all spices and salt and bake in otg for about 5 minutes on high flame..
Another vegetarian pasta, this Baked Ziti. Add Easy Tuna Pasta Bake to my favourite recipes. Add Eggplant Rigatoni With Bocconcini to my favourite recipes. How would you like to receive your groceries? Pasta bake recipes The versatile pasta bake is a comforting, easy dish that can often be pre-assembled, making it a perfect make-ahead meal.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.