Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe. To cook hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- Use of Tomato chutney.
- Provide 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 2 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Use 1 spoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Hummus.
- Prepare 1 bowl of boiled chick peas.
- Use 3 spoon of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 spoon of tahini paste.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of green chilles.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Take As needed of Water.
- Provide As needed of Tahini paste and whole wheat pita bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of White til.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need As needed of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 spoon of yeast.
- Provide 1 spoon of sugar.
- Provide As needed of Mixed herbs (ones choice)I have added chilli flaxes and basil.
- Take 2 spoon of olive oil.
- Get As needed of Salt.
- You need As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- For Tahini paste grind in mixture white til, salt, squeeze lemon and little water to make it smooth paste..
- For Hummus in grinder add boiled chickpeas, salt, tahani paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and water grind well and make non sticky smooth hummus.
- For Wheat pita bread in half glass warm water add sugar and active yeast keep it side for 10 minutes to dilute. In another bowl take whole wheat flour add salt, olive oil, herbs and yeast water to make soft dough. Keep the dough in warm place for 2 hrs..
- Once it puff take a small ball of dough and roll it in oval shape. Place it on pre heat tawa. on very slow flame let it puff up in ball shape. Turn it. And serve hot pita bread applying butter or plain (once choice).
- Tomato chutney heat the pan add ghee or butter in it with chopped garlic roast it little add chopped tomatoes and salt. Once cooked add chilled powder and smash the tomatoes with smasher. Once water get evaporates turn off the gas. Top the tomato chutney on hummus and serve chilled..
If you find this Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.