Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dhokla veggies Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhokla veggies Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla veggies Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you know it can help improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla veggies pizza recipe. You can have dhokla veggies pizza using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dhokla veggies Pizza:
- Use of For batter:.
- Use 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take of For toppings :.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Cabbage.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of capsicum (cut in round thin slices).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce or pizza sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- You need of Oil for greasing.
Steps to make Dhokla veggies Pizza:
- Soak rice, urad dal, & fenugreek in separate bowls for 5-6 hours. Grind both in a smooth fine paste. Add salt. Mix well. Let it rest for overnight for fermentation..
- Boil 1 glass water in steamer. Grease dhokla plate with oil. Pour dhokla batter until 1/2 inch layer..
- Sprinkle red pepper. Cover lid & first 5 minutes steam it on high flame. Then 5-6 minutes on medium flame..
- Meanwhile grate cabbage & carrot. Cut capsicum & tomato in slices..
- Now spread tomato sauce on dhokla..
- Sprinkle grated cabbage, then grated carrot. Place capsicum & tomato slices. Grate cheese. Sprinkle oregano..
- Cover the lid & steam it for another 5 minutes on medium to slow flame..
- Remove the dhokla plate. Switch off gas. Let it cool..
- Demould it carefully on dish. Then transfer it another serving dish. Cut with pizza cutter..
Dhokla are popular Gujarati snack that are light, fluffy, tasty and healthy. You can make this easy instant dhokla recipe at home and enjoy with your loved ones. It is traditionally steamed, but can also be prepared in a microwave, oven or a pressure cooker. Delicious and loaded with fresh veggies, this is pizza for people who want a change from tomato sauce. Use any fresh veggies and any pizza crust.
If you find this Dhokla veggies Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.