Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup recipe. You can have red lentil soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil (I use olive oil).
- Take 1 dash of hot red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, chopped.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato pure (or 1 tbsp tomato paste).
- Take 4 cup of stock (or water).
- Use of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Red Lentil Soup:
- Using a strainer place the lentils through running water until it runs clear..
- In a medium cooking pan, heat the oil with the red pepper flakes. Add the onions and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Next add the chopped carrots. Let them cook for another 5 mins. Next add the paprika and freshly cracked pepper. Stir a few times, then add the lemon juice..
- Once the lemon juice has been absorbed (It'll take just a few seconds.), add the tomate pure or paste. Add salt. Next, throw in the lentils and the stock or water..
- Let it cook in medium heat till the lentils have cooked through and start to barely show. It may take 15-20 minutes..
- Turn the heat off. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Use a blender to have a smooth soup..
- Place desired amount in a serving bowl, drizzle some olive oil and enjoy!.
Give them a chance to FAQ & Tips for Making Perfect Mediterranean Red Lentil Soup. Feel free to adjust the spices and. This red lentil and chicken soup is a quick and easy version of Mulligatawny, the curry-flavored soup popular in Anglo-Indian cuisine. If you're a Seinfeld fan, you might remember it as Kramer's favorite. This creamy red lentil soup is an easy vegetarian dinner recipe that's ready in under an hour.
If you find this Red Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.