Chickpea Mash with Burger.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chickpea mash with burger. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chickpea Mash with Burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chickpea Mash with Burger is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chickpea mash with burger using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Mash with Burger:
- Take of -Burger——–.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of chickpea mash——-.
- Prepare 31 ounces of canned chickpea.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk, I used lactose free milk.
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready of gravy——–.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Get 15-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder 1/2 cup water.
Instructions to make Chickpea Mash with Burger:
- Mix the ground beef with salt, garlic, and paprika.
- Form patties.
- Add patties to a pan cover over medium heat.
- After your patties are turned, about 10 minutes add onions..
- Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
- To the drippings add flour, salt, and garlic. Stirring constantly scraping the particles off the bottom..
- Do this for 5 minutes then add broth and water. Let thicken and return the burgers back to gravy..
- Coat the tops cover set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas. Add to a pan with 1/2 a stick of butter.
- When the butter melts mash the chickpeas. Heat stirring constantly add Milk stirring constantly.
- Form a crater add rest of butter and let it melt.
- Stir in well adding parsley flakes.
- Serve with Burger and gravy. I hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chickpea mash with burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!