Sourdough Spelt Muffin.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sourdough spelt muffin. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sourdough Spelt Muffin is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sourdough Spelt Muffin is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sourdough spelt muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Spelt Muffin:
- Get 110 g of starter fed or discard starter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 50 g of cashew milk or dairy of your choice.
- Take 25 g of vegetables oil or oil of your choice/ butter.
- Take 40 g of brown sugar or add more if you want your muffin to be more sweet.
- Make ready 40 g of raisins.
- Prepare 120 g of Spelt flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready Handful of frozen or fresh berries.
Instructions to make Sourdough Spelt Muffin:
- Mix your wet ingredients.
- Add your dry ingredient except frozen or fresh berries.
- If you want muffin to be fluffy, let it sit. I had it rest in room temperature for 8 hrs..
- If you are not letting your mixture to rest, you may add your berries. Filll up muffin cup to 1/2 (if you let it rest)or 3/4 (norest). Preheat oven at 200C fan..
- Bake muffin for 15-18min..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sourdough spelt muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!