Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Lentil & Oat Crepe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Lentil & Oat Crepe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Lentil & Oat Crepe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green lentil & oat crepe recipe. To cook green lentil & oat crepe you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Lentil & Oat Crepe:
- Take 200 gms of / 2 cups Yellow Lentils (also known as green gram dal or moong dal).
- Provide 50 gms of / 0.5 cups Whole Green Gram (moong).
- Use 100 gm of / 1cup Oats.
- Use 0.5 cups of Yoghurt / Curd – whisked.
- Prepare 1 pc of Onion, finely chopped.
- Take of Coriander Leaves few sprigs, finely chopped.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger, grated.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need As needed of – Salt.
- Provide of Avocado Oil or Canola Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 50 gm of Spinach or Kale Leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Green Chillis, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of To add protein.
- Get 15 gms of hemp protein / pumpkin protein powder.
- Provide of Equipment used.
- Use of Flat skillet, preferably cast iron.
- Provide of Flat spatula.
Steps to make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe:
- Clean, wash and soak the yellow lentils and green grams in water for 4 to 5 hours. Soak oats separately. After soaking is over, drain the water..
- Grind the soaked grains to make a smooth and thick batter. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the oil and stir well to combine. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste..
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and grease it with oil. Pour a ladle of batter and spread it into a thin crepe. Drizzle some oil around the centre and the edges of the crepe..
- Let it cook well until the base gets light golden brown color. On top of the crepe add chopped onions and chopped spinach while it is half cooked. Flip and cook on the other side..
If you find this Green Lentil & Oat Crepe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.