Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobongo Lotika Pitha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobongo Lotika Pitha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobongo lotika pitha recipe. To cook lobongo lotika pitha you need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobongo Lotika Pitha:
- Use For of Dough:.
- Provide 2 cups of maida (all purpose flour).
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare As needed of water at room temperature.
- Prepare For of Stuffing:.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 1/2 cup of date palm jaggery (nolun gur/patali gur).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need For of Syrup:.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- You need Other of Ingredients:.
- Take 1 handful of lobongo (cloves).
- Use As needed of refined oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Lobongo Lotika Pitha:
- Mix all the ingredients as mentioned in 'For The Dough' section together and knead a smooth dough – neither too tight nor too soft. Cover with a damp cloth and let it rest for some time..
- Meanwhile, heat a pan and add all the ingredients mentioned in 'For Stuffing' section (except ghee). On a low flame, stir until the ingredients mix properly and the coconut is little fried..
- Now, add ghee and stir for 1 minute. The stuffing should be sticky such that if you compress it should bind together. Once done, remove it from the flame and keep aside..
- Cut medium sized balls from the dough. Roll them to make thin roti/chapati..
- Place coconut-jaggery mixture in the center of the roti and rub little water at the edges. The water will act as glue and support your wrap to bind properly..
- Fold any two sides of the roti keeping the stuffing in the center. Press the edges with your finger..
- Now, turn it and fold the other two edges to give the wrap the shape of a square patisserie. Refer to the picture below..
- Now, pierce the middle of the patisserie with a clove. The clove should be pierced in such a way that it holds all the edges of the patisserie together..
- One by one, make the entire batch ready. Lobongo (clove) enhances the beauty of this pitha and your Lobongo Lotika Pitha batch is ready to go to the oil..
- Heat sufficient oil in a wok and deep fry all the pithas until they are golden brown in colour. Remove and keep aside. Let them come down to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, mix the ingredients mentioned For Syrup section and put it on flame. Stir until the sugar melts properly and the syrup gets a semi-thick consistency..
- Once the syrup is ready, drop the pithas one by one to the syrup and take out immediately. Remember, the syrup is thick here and you don’t need to keep the pithas dipped in the syrup for long..
- Take out all of them and keep on a serving tray. Your Lobongo Lotika Pitha is ready to be served now..
See great recipes for Lobongo Lotika Pitha, Lobongo Lotika too! #sankranti Lobongo Lotika, this is easy to make but needs patience and skill. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Media in category "Lobongo Lotika pitha". Lobongo Lotika Recipe Bengali Sweets Recipe Lavang Latika. ব ল র ঐত হ যব হ জনপ র য একট প ঠ লবঙ গ লত ক প ঠ lobongo lotika pitha recipe. Lobongo Phita Recipe Bangladeshi Pitha Recipe Farjana'S Recipe Lotika Pitha Recipe অতিথি আপ্যায়নে বা বর/কনের ডালা সাজাতে মুচমুচে সুস্বাদু বিকেলের নাস্তা
If you find this Lobongo Lotika Pitha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.