Double Cheese Burger And Stuffed Baby Onions.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, double cheese burger and stuffed baby onions. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Cheese Burger And Stuffed Baby Onions is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Double Cheese Burger And Stuffed Baby Onions is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook double cheese burger and stuffed baby onions using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Cheese Burger And Stuffed Baby Onions:
- Make ready 1 cup of Ground beef.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of Burger buns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cream cheese spread.
- Prepare of Stuffed onions.
- Get 3 small of Baby onions.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 pinch of fresh parsley.
Steps to make Double Cheese Burger And Stuffed Baby Onions:
- Spread the melted butter on your buns. Heat them up until they turn crispy brown..
- Mince the beef and add salt and pepper. Mix well and then make 2 equal size burger balls ( try to make them as thin and flat as you can ) , keep them in the refrigerator for 5 minutes so they can hold together..
- In a pan, melt some butter and start cooking your burgers. When they're almost done, place cheese on top of them and let it melt for 10 seconds..
- Add burgers to your buns , and add the mixture of ketchup, cream cheese, mustard and mayonnaise to it. You may also add any extra toppings like tomatoes or pickles !.
- Stuff your onions with mozzarella cheese and top them with a pinch of parsley. Put them in the oven for 10-15 min. Enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food double cheese burger and stuffed baby onions recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!