Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red rice pundi gatti (rice dumplings) recipe. To make red rice pundi gatti (rice dumplings) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings):
- Provide 3 cups of red rice or white rice.
- Get 0.25 cup of thick puffed rice or poha.
- Take 3 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 0.25 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Urrad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of Channa dal.
- Take 0.5 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 3 of Red chilli.
- Provide 0.25 tsp of hing.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings):
- Soak red rice + thick puffed rice in water for 5-7 hours.
- Now blend it in mixer with less water.
- In a pan take oil + mustard seeds + urrad dal + Channa dal + fenugreek seeds + curry leaves + red chilli + cumin seeds and sauté well. Now add blended mixture to it and 0.5 cup water and mix well. Add coconut and coriander leaves..
- Let it cool for around 15 minutes. Now take small portions of it and make round balls. Place it in a container gland steam it(Add water in the base and place a plate on top) for around 15 minutes..
- Serve the steamed pundi with coconut chutney.
If you find this Red rice Pundi Gatti (Rice dumplings) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.