Aloo Chaat and Tikki.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, aloo chaat and tikki. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aloo Chaat and Tikki is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Aloo Chaat and Tikki is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook aloo chaat and tikki using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Chaat and Tikki:
- Make ready 2 of medium potatoes boiled peeled and cubed.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin Coriander Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped Onion.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Green Coriander Chutney.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Sweet Tamarind Chutney (mithi khajur imli ki chutney).
- Take 4 tablespoon of Curd whisked.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of finely chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Oil.
Steps to make Aloo Chaat and Tikki:
- Heat 1½ tablespoons oil a non-stick frying pan. Add boiled and cubed potatoes and shallow fry them until light golden brown and crispy. If you prefer, you can deep fry the potatoes instead of shallow frying..
- It will take approx. 4-5 minutes to turn light golden brown over medium flame. Stir in between occasionally to fry them evenly. Use a non-stick pan to use less amount of oil and prevent sticking..
- Transfer them to a large bowl..
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin-coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder over it..
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice..
- Mix well so the potato pieces coated well with masala..
- Add 1 tablespoon green coriander chutney, 1½ tablespoons sweet tamarind chutney and 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) finely chopped onion over it..
- Mix well..
- Transfer them to two individual serving bowls or plates..
- Pour 2 tablespoon curd over potatoes in each bowl..
- Garnish with sev and coriander leaves. Aloo Chaat is ready for serving. Serve it hot and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food aloo chaat and tikki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!