Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe. You can have aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- Provide 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- You need of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Prepare of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Provide of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Use of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of TEMPERING the lentils.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- Take of Mustard seeds.
- You need 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Steps to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
A quick and easy Aubergine & Sweet Potato Yasai Curry recipe, from our authentic Japanese cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Chicken saj with mushroom, potato, tomato, aubergine and flatbread. Top view of chicken saj with, pepper, aubergine, tomatoes, potatoes and flatbread. A hearty vegetarian dish of aubergines and potatoes, layered with a herby tomato sauce and topped with Italian cheese.
If you find this Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.