Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Carrot Whole Wheat Bread (oil free& sugar free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Carrot Whole Wheat Bread (oil free& sugar free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Carrot Whole Wheat Bread (oil free& sugar free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy carrot whole wheat bread (oil free& sugar free) recipe. To make healthy carrot whole wheat bread (oil free& sugar free) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Carrot Whole Wheat Bread (oil free& sugar free):
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of grated carrot.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Orange juice.
- Take 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped dry fruits.
- Get 1 pinch of baking soda.
Instructions to make Healthy Carrot Whole Wheat Bread (oil free& sugar free):
- Preheated the oven 180 °C for 10 minutes..
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- In a bowl add the flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder and mix..
- Now add the honey and stir together..
- Add the grated carrots and chopped dry fruits and stir till it's combine. It will be a hard dough but don't worry it's okkk..
- Fold this into a greased baking pan and sprinkle some chopped nuts on top..
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes till it's well risen, crusty and golden on the outside. A toothpick inserted right in the centre has to come out clean and that's when the bread is cooked..
- Let the bread cool down completely drizzle with honey lemon sauce.
If you find this Healthy Carrot Whole Wheat Bread (oil free& sugar free) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.