Blueberry Muffin Cookies. These blueberry muffin cookies are deliciously addictive! They have soft centers, plenty of juicy blueberries, crumbly edges, and are topped with a delicious lemon glaze. Blueberry Muffin Cookies…this recipe is loaded with blueberries and topped with a buttery streusel.
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. Looking for an easy way to make blueberry muffin cookies for your family?
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blueberry muffin cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These blueberry muffin cookies are deliciously addictive! They have soft centers, plenty of juicy blueberries, crumbly edges, and are topped with a delicious lemon glaze. Blueberry Muffin Cookies…this recipe is loaded with blueberries and topped with a buttery streusel.
Blueberry Muffin Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Blueberry Muffin Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry muffin cookies using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffin Cookies:
- Make ready of Cookies :.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened to room temp.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of lemon zest.
- Take 2 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen, unthawed).
- Prepare of Coarse sugar, optional for topping.
- Make ready of Lemon Glaze (optional) :.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar, sifted.
- Get 2 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of cream.
Here's a quick and healthy way to delight their day! For this Recipe You will Need. I should clarify, that's a blueberry muffin cookie with a few raspberries. These blueberry muffin cookies are deliciously addictive!
Steps to make Blueberry Muffin Cookies:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set this aside..
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or a hand mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on high speed until it's combined and fluffy. With the mixer still going, add in the egg, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed and mix until combined..
- On slow speed, add in the dry ingredients, then the milk. Mix only until just combined, do not overmix! Use a rubber spatula to very gently fold in the blueberries. Cover the bowl and chill in the fridge for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a few large baking pans with silicone baking mat or parchment paper..
- Scoop about 1.5 tbsp of dough per cookie spaced about 2" apart onto the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle a pinch of coarse sugar over each dough mound. Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the cookie springs back when lightly touched and the edges are just beginning to brown..
- Let them cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. If you'd like to glaze them, just wait for them to finish cooling first..
- For the glaze, just whisk together the confectioners sugar, lemon juice and cream until thoroughly combined and add more liquid if you'd like it thinner. You could use all cream if you'd prefer..
- Drizzle the glaze lightly over each cookie and let it set. Store the cookies in an airtight container either at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the fridge for 5-6 days..
They have soft centers, plenty of juicy blueberries, crumbly edges, and are topped with a delicious lemon glaze. Président ® butter gives the breakfast-ready cookies. Let the blueberries thaw completely, for at least a couple of hours. Once defrosted, drain all the accumulated liquid. Blueberry Muffin Top Cookies are covered in streusel and drizzled with a lemon glaze.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blueberry muffin cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!