Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shezwan Corn Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shezwan Corn Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shezwan corn pizza recipe. To make shezwan corn pizza you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shezwan Corn Pizza:
- Get 1 of pizza base.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of schezwan sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of corn.
- Provide of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 cup of Finely chopped veggies onion, capsicum and tomato.
- Provide 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Shezwan Corn Pizza:
- First pre heat oven and back pizza base from back side for 3 to 4 mins so it become crunchy.
- Then take out spead tomato sauce then schezwan sauce.
- Then put veggies top with cheese.
- Season with salt, chilli flakes and italian seasoning.
- Bake at 180 degree for 15 to 20 mins.
- It's done take out cut into pieces and enjoy..
Tomato base, spinach, mushroom, red pepper, eggplant. Take dry chillies and cut the top open. Remove the seeds out of it. You can just invert it and roll between your hands, the seeds just fall off. Now take the chillies and add it to a sauce pan.
If you find this Shezwan Corn Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.