Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. You can cook vegan coconut lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 (3 inch) of piece ginger.
- Take 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 (13.5 ounce) of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of red lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 scoop of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- Take 1-2 tbsp of sea salt (optional to taste).
Instructions to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
This satisfying creamy soup is made with Thai red curry, coconut milk and fresh lime. Serve this vegan and gluten-free recipe with Perfect Coconut Rice This easy to make red lentil soup spiced-up with Thai red curry is a recipe you'll want to make over and over again. This lentil coconut curry is the easy vegan recipe for meal prepping that you have been looking for! This lentil coconut curry is the perfect Sunday soup! Go to the farmers market, buy a bunch of veggies, throw them in the crockpot, read the paper/take a nap, and a few hours later dinner (for the.
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.