Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stone ground whole wheat artisan bread recipe. You can have stone ground whole wheat artisan bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread:
- Provide 600 grams of Stoneground Wholemeal Flour.
- Take 2 of rounded tablespoons of Wheat Gluten.
- Take 444 grams of Water (or 444ml – using grams is more accurate).
- Take 7 grams of Instant Yeast (1 tablespoon).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Fine Sea Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Rape Seed or Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread:
- Heat the water to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, add the sugar, stir until desolved then add the yeast. Leave until frothy, about 10 minutes at room temperature..
- Meanwhile add the flour, wheat gluten and salt to a stand mixer and mix on slow speed for about 2 minutes with the paddle..
- When the yeast is ready add the oil and stir until dispersed. With the mixer on slow speed add the water mixture, still using the paddle and continue mixing until dough leaves the bowl clean, about two to three minutes. Turn the mixer off and leave the dough to absorb the water for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes remove the paddle and replace with dough hook and continue to mix for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove dough hook, tip out into lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave to rise for about an hour or until at least doubled in size..
- Tip out onto lightly floured work surface and shape to fit a 2lb loaf tin or a tin of your choice. Cover and leave to rise to about an inch/25mm above the tin. Depending on the temperature of your kitchen this should take anything between 45 minutes and an hour..
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade and when all is ready place the loaf in the oven, turn the heat down to 180 and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, take out of tin and place back in the oven and bake for a further 8 minutes..
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before cutting. Cover with butter and enjoy. The loaf is best eaten while still fresh and crusty, but will keep in a suitable tin for two to three days. Also it makes the very best toast..
If you find this Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.