Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. A big hot bowl of Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Potato Soup will surely cure what ails ya. How to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. This bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is comfort in a bowl.
Packed with cheese, meat, potatoes, and veggies and then topped with burger fixings like tomatoes, bacon, buttery croutons, cheese, yep and even This soup is also called cheeseburger chowder, Mcdonalds soup or cheeseburger paradise soup. It normally calls for velveeta cheese but I find a. The only thing I changed was adding two cloves of chopped garlic, some fried bacon and Valvetta vs cheddar.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, potato bacon cheeseburger soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A big hot bowl of Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Potato Soup will surely cure what ails ya. How to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. This bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is comfort in a bowl.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook potato bacon cheeseburger soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 lb of ground chuck.
- Make ready 2 can of cream of potato.
- Get 2 can of cream of celery.
- Get 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- Get 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- Make ready 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Top servings with bacon, green scallion pieces, and yellow Cheddar. Potato Cheeseburger Soup is so good, plus it freezes well.
Instructions to make Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
Make a large batch of soup and keep it in the freezer to bring out during the cold winter nights! My youngest daughter, Brenda Weller, revised the Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup recipe and added in hamburger and bacon to make her own version of. Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. velveeta cheese, bacon, lettuce, ground chuck, chicken base, yellow onion and. Potatoes: Little red potatoes are our favorite because they are creamy & delicious. But any potato you have works, Yukon gold, russet, whatever.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food potato bacon cheeseburger soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!