Sweet Potato & Rice Salmon Cake Sliders.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet potato & rice salmon cake sliders. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato & Rice Salmon Cake Sliders is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato & Rice Salmon Cake Sliders is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato & rice salmon cake sliders using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Rice Salmon Cake Sliders:
- Make ready 1 small of salmon fillet.
- Make ready 1/2 medium of sweet potato.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Get 5 of drops lemon juice.
- Prepare 8 tsp of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 8 of mini flour tortillas.
- Prepare 4 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey mustard dressing.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Rice Salmon Cake Sliders:
- Shred salmon fillet into pieces using a fork..
- Add egg white, garlic salt & lemon juice..
- Cut 1/2 a sweet potato into thin slices and boil until soft enough to blend..
- Blend/puree boiled sweet potato into mash consistency then add to salmon mixture..
- Cooked white rice according to package directions then added to mixture..
- Warm butter in a pan on medium heat..
- Mixture may be loose consistency so spoon directly onto a spatula and press into a round, patty shape (about 2.5-3 inches round).
- Sprinkle the top with Italian bread crumbs and flip patty onto the buttered pan with the bread crumb side down..
- Allow bottom to crust to a golden brown for 3-5 minutes. Add bread crumbs to the top and flip again to brown the other side for 3-5 minutes also..
- You can pan cook on low heat for a couple more minutes if desired to ensure the salmon cooks through..
- To make the micro-mini tortillas for the small patties, I used the rim of a cup as a cookie cutter and cut the tortillas and cheese slices into rounds..
- Warmed the tortilla rounds on the stove heat, placed the salmon patty on top of one, added the cheese, then a smear of honey mustard dressing and topped with another tortilla round..
- Viola!! Measurements yield approx. 4 salmon cake sliders..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato & rice salmon cake sliders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!