Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be so much healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pizza recipe. To make chicken tikka pizza you need 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Pizza:
- Provide of To make dough.
- Use 1 tsp of yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Use 2 cups of maida/all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of To make pizza sauce.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of red chilly.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 10 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Basil leave / Italian seasoning.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- Provide of Chilly flakes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Provide of To make chicken tikka.
- You need 100 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Topping.
- Take of Veggies of your choice.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Pizza:
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise..
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste..
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and stir it..
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins..
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins..
The chicken tikka masala would take about an hour and don't even get me started on the pizza base. The chicken tikka pizza recipe is fairly easy to make if you have the pizza dough or the pizza base and some left over chicken tikka or chicken malai tikka. All you have to do is top up the pizza with the chicken, cheese and the toppings of your choice. If you love Chicken Tikka, you'll love it as a topping on Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe. Great recipe for Chicken Tikka Pizza.
If you find this Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.