Bug spray using essential oils. This recipe uses essential oils, which are highly effective for natural bug protection. Natural bug sprays can also be made without essential oil using dried herbs and witch hazel or vinegar. This recipe is typically considerably less expensive, though it is also not as potent as the recipe above.
Homemade bug repellent works for mosquitoes, gnats, flies and ticks depending on what oils you have! Using only a few drops of essential oils per batch, your pure essential oils will last for a long time! The base of this essential oil bug spray is witch hazel.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bug spray using essential oils. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bug spray using essential oils is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bug spray using essential oils is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This recipe uses essential oils, which are highly effective for natural bug protection. Natural bug sprays can also be made without essential oil using dried herbs and witch hazel or vinegar. This recipe is typically considerably less expensive, though it is also not as potent as the recipe above.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bug spray using essential oils using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bug spray using essential oils:
- Prepare 10 of drops of lavander essential oil..
- Get 20 of drops of citronella essential oil..
- Get 10 of drops of lemongrass essential oil.
- Make ready 5 of drops of cedarwood essential oil.
- Take 5 of drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
- Take 5 of drops of pine essential oil.
- Get 5 of drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Make ready 5 of drops of patchouli essential oil.
- Prepare 5 of drops of geranium essential oil.
- Make ready 5 of drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Take 1 of (4 oz.) dark colored or aluminum spray mist bottle.
- Get 1 small of measuring cup preferably medicine cup.
- Prepare 1 of transfer pipette dropper.
- Take 2 oz of of purified water.
- Get 1 oz of 70% rubbing alcohol.
- Take 3/4 oz of of grapeseed oil.
I just find it works the best for spraying on my body. If the essential oil spray blend irritates the skin, discontinue use. Essential oil insect repellent is a timely solution, then, as people have been hunting for natural bug repellents which don't have any side effects. There are a couple of widely-used types of pure mosquito repellents, but several experts suggest that using essential oils based sprays as mosquito repellent.
Instructions to make Bug spray using essential oils:
- Combine all essential oils in the medicine cup using the pipette dropper and pour it inside the mist spray.
- Pour 2oz. purified water inside the mist spray..
- Pour 1 oz. 70% rubbing alcohol inside of the mist spray bottle.
- Pour 0.75 oz. Of grapeseed oil inside the mist spray bottle..
- After pouring everything in the spray mist bottle, shake it before using it .it smells like citrus with a kick .use it for camping, gardening, or doing something at the backyard. It's all natural and no DEET. I use it with my dogs too . You can retouch it after 2-4 hours. Before you make this make sure that your not allergic to the essential oils by putting a drop on your skin.for safety. Thank you very much and I hope this helps you like it helped me..
How do I use essential oils for bug bites? How you use an oil on a bug bite depends on what you prefer. Dilute first and put directly on the bite, or if covering Avoid direct application of essential oils. As summer approaches, the emergence of different species of insects can put a damper on plans and activities. With natural insecticide qualities, there are several essential oils that can be used to effectively repel insects.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bug spray using essential oils recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!