Basic muffin recipe. Good Food reader Charlotte Hilsdon shares her simple, chocolate chip muffin recipe, to which you can add fruit, chocolate or nuts. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. This basic muffin recipe is simple yet soft and buttery.
They're basic, easy, delicious, and freezer. This muffins recipe is very easy to make and very tasty. I hope you will likes my recipe today.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, basic muffin recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Good Food reader Charlotte Hilsdon shares her simple, chocolate chip muffin recipe, to which you can add fruit, chocolate or nuts. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. This basic muffin recipe is simple yet soft and buttery.
Basic muffin recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Basic muffin recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook basic muffin recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic muffin recipe:
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get Half of cup melted butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of milk.
- Get 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take Half of teaspoon salt.
- Take 150 gram of yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Thank you everyone for watching the muffin video. This is an easy muffin recipe that can be used as a base recipe for a variety of muffin flavors. These basic muffins are delicious as is for a side dish or dessert or the batter can be flavored with extracts. This is our go-to basic muffin recipe that works every time.
Steps to make Basic muffin recipe:
- Greese the paper cups with little butter (very important). It will be difficult to peel off the paper if you dont. You can use a silicon brush to do this..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl then in a separate bowl, mix the vanilla, egg and yogurt gently until smooth. Greek yoghurt is prefarable. I didnt have it so i used Nagari yoghurt but this does not have the required consistency..
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix gently in one direction until everything is just incorporated and has a uniform colour then scoop into the muffin or cupcake papers and bake for 20 minutes..
- Bake at a slightly higher temperature than you would a cupcake. It should come out with a mushroom shape or a dome top (the one i baked is the first picture BUT IF DONE PROPERLY, IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE SECOND PICTURE).
Add whatever ingredients you like to mix up the flavour combinations. These baked treats are perfect for a morning or afternoon tea snack. Most basic muffin recipes include a whole cup of sugar. This means our muffins don't taste really sweet, but the kids don't mind and it keeps their sugar amounts. Our basic muffin recipe is perfect for when you want something simple, or as a blank canvas for adding nuts, berries, chocolate chips or other yummy things.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food basic muffin recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!