Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers. Great recipe for Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers. This is a thick & juicy gourmet burger that's stuffed with mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, onions & fresh Basil all in a toasted, buttery, well seasoned sesame seed bun! Be careful when you bite into them though!.
Flavors: Barbecue, Buffalo, Teriyaki, Garlic Buffalo, Sweet Chili, or Carolina reaper. Squeeze the garlic cloves from the bulbs into a small bowl; mash with a fork to form a paste. Mike's Pizza has become renowned for its huge, hand-tossed Neapolitan, deep-dish, and Sicilian-style pizzas, each of which spends some time in a brick-lined hearth oven before arriving at your table.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's gourmet garlic mozterella burgers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers is something that I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers. This is a thick & juicy gourmet burger that's stuffed with mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, onions & fresh Basil all in a toasted, buttery, well seasoned sesame seed bun! Be careful when you bite into them though!.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's gourmet garlic mozterella burgers using 24 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers:
- Take of Gourmet Burgers.
- Take 2 of 8 oz Beef Patties.
- Make ready 1 bag of Soft Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Get 1 packages of Sliced Mozterella Cheese Slices [room temp].
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Dehydrated Onions [purple or white or fresh fine minced].
- Make ready 1 packages of Fresh Basil.
- Make ready 1 jar of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1 of Bottle Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 of Bottle Onion Powder.
- Take 1 of Pepper Shaker.
- Make ready 1 of Salt Shaker.
- Take of Butter Spread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Chives.
- Make ready of Bread.
- Make ready 1 large of Sesame Seed Bun [or other sturdy, higher end bun].
- Prepare 1 each of Black Pepper, Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Take of Garnishments.
- Prepare 1 each of Tomatoe – Purple Onion – Head Lettuce.
- Take of Kitchen Items.
- Take 1 large of Frying Pan.
- Take 1 large of Tight Fitting Lid.
- Take 1 of Butter Brush.
- Prepare 1 of Spatula.
Some pies are slathered in Mike's signature sauce crafted from vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes; others are topped with more-experimental. We use ground turkey to make these juicy, slightly spicy burgers, but you can use beef if that's your preference. The chopped garlic really makes these special, so don't be afraid to add lots! Kids Menu includes a free toy and kids just love to make their ow.
Instructions to make Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers:
- Use two pre-made 8 oz Beef Patties and flatten out but not too thin..
- Season the outsides of patties with black pepper, salt, onion and garlic powder to taste..
- Flip both over and fill one clean side of your patty with chopped garlic to taste, sun dried tomatoes to taste, fresh sliced Basil to taste and one slice mozzarella cheese folded into 4's and place all in the center of the patty..
- Be careful to avoid the outer rims of patties. Especially if you have any oil on your hands..
- On the second clean side of the patty, sprinkle dehydrated onions being careful to avoid the outside edges of the patty. Press dehydrated onions into the patty to seal them in the meat..
- Place the dehydrated onion patty side onto the cheese patty side..
- Finger press the clean edges in deep towards each other in order to seal the top and bottom patties together..
- Form a perfect patty with no holes or openings at your patties sides. Otherwise, the middle contents will spill out during frying..
- Melt butter and add some small chopped chives to it..
- Cook patty low and slow [with a tight lid over it] being careful not to burn. You'll want to slowly cook your patty and the contents within without burning or losing your inside ingredients..
- When almost cooked, brush butter and chive mixture on your hamburger buns..
- Sprinkle bread with garlic, onion powder and black pepper to taste. Or you can make a garlic butter spread. Recipe at base..
- Once patty is fully cooked, pull out and place on paper towels to fully drain..
- Wipe hamburger pan clean with a napkin and add your buttered hamburger buns..
- Char buttered buns just slightly..
- Serve with purple onions, tomatoes, lettuce and a side dish of your choosing..
- Authors Note: You can mix a packet of dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix into your hamburger for added flavor or to make a Patty Melt Style Burger..
- Garlic Butter Recipe 2- 4 oz Cubes Tillamook Salted Butter 1 Splash EVOO 2 tbs Pureed Garlic 1 tsp garlic powder 1/4 tsp Onion Powder 1/4 Shreadded Parmesan Cheese 1 tbs Packed Parsley 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes 1 tbs Fresh Fine Chopped Chives Sprinkle top with 1/4 tsp Paprika [optional] Slightly melt butter and mix everything together well in a bowl. Chill leftovers..
In a large mixing bowl, mix the beef, cooled onion and garlic, egg, mustard, cayenne and breadcrumbs. Browse their menu and store hours. Mike's Brick Oven Pizza Menu in Pottstown PA Pizza, Stromboli, Pasta, Burgers, Hoagies & Grinders, Steak Sandwiches, Salads. Pizza Hoagies Grinders Steak Sandwiches Wings Burgers Pasta – Our Menu – Mike's Brick Oven Pizza – Mike's Brick Oven Pizza. fresh garlic, olive oil, provolone & mozzarella cheeses with fresh broccoli florets and .
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's gourmet garlic mozterella burgers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!