Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin. Moist, flavorful, and simple strawberry yogurt muffins with yogurt, fresh strawberries, and a simple vanilla These Strawberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast, mid-morning or an afternoon snack. EQ Benefits presents how to make Strawberry Yoghurt Oatmeal Muffins with the Hansells Strawberry Yoghurt! Get yours today at www.eqbenefits.sg What you'll.
This recipe makes deliciously fruity muffins. You may substitute raspberries or blueberries for the strawberries if you wish, and experiment with the flavours of yoghurt. Strawberry Yoghurt Muffins recipe: Try this Strawberry Yoghurt Muffins recipe, or contribute your own.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strawberry yoghurt muffin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moist, flavorful, and simple strawberry yogurt muffins with yogurt, fresh strawberries, and a simple vanilla These Strawberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast, mid-morning or an afternoon snack. EQ Benefits presents how to make Strawberry Yoghurt Oatmeal Muffins with the Hansells Strawberry Yoghurt! Get yours today at www.eqbenefits.sg What you'll.
Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry yoghurt muffin using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour / 150 gr.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar / 75 gr.
- Make ready 2 tbs of oil / canola oil.
- Get 3 tbs of fresh milk.
- Get 1 of whole egg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of strawberry paste or essence) (optional).
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 6-8 of frozen strawberry (don't thow) / fresh strawberry.
- Take 80 gr of strawberry yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of mini chocolate chips or as many as you like.
Remove muffins from tin, serve warm or let cool completely on wire rack. Muffins can be kept in air-tight container in frige for a week or in freezer for up to at least one month. A light, moist and delicious Greek yogurt blueberry muffin. Home » sweet things » cakes » Greek yogurt blueberry muffins (low sugar recipe).
Steps to make Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Preheat oven 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence (powder one). Stir using balloon whisk for putting a bit air into dry ingredients and mixed them well. Set aside.
- In a different bowl mixed wet ingredients such as strawberry yoghurt, sugar, egg, fresh milk, oil and strawberry paste.
- The next step, it is time to mix the wet ingredient into the dry ingredient. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredient and pour the wet ingredient into it.
- This is the key succes of making a moist muffin, stir the batter using a spatula or wooden spoon gently, make sure not to overmixed it. Give about 10 strokes just enough. If there are still have some dry spots, just leave it as it be, or you could just wet it by stir only at that spot, don't over do it. Lumpy batter is just perfect rather than overmixed it.
- Add in the slices of frozen strawberries at the first 5 strokes along with the mini chocolate chips.
- Start to add the batter into the muffin's mold which have already been layered with muffin cups by using an ice cream scoop or just use a regular table spoon. For the bigger muffin cup will make about 5 muffins. The smaller one will make about 9 muffins.
- Fill the muffin a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup) to give a room for muffins to get taller and shaped like dome without getting flooded out when heated in the oven.
- After all cups are filled, spinkle with mini chocolate chips one more time, and then put the muffin's tray into the oven about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pay attention to the muffin at the first 10 minutes when it still in the oven. If you see the muffins bloomed into its highest point, low the temperature into 170°C / 350°F and let it rest with the latest temperature about 5 more minutes, and after that you could check the muffin using the tooth pick. If it is clean, it means the muffin already done, ignore the remain time. But if it is out with a wet batter, add 5 more minutes to make it completely done.
- Rebake version (inside my small oven)..
- Done baking..
Muffins are such an unassuming little snack. This particular Strawberry Rhubarb Yogurt Muffins recipe "takes the cake" and has become my favorite go-to recipe. Healthy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, greek yogurt, naturally sweetened with maple syrup and just a touch of heart healthy avocado oil (or coconut oil!). Adı zaten her şeyi söylüyor, bolca çilek ve yoğurt eşleşti, aynı zamanda. – Bake in muffins and cakes. – Blend into smoothies. – Add to dessert.or great in its own! The puffman (crayz muffin)the puffman (crayz muffin) lezzetli elmalı pancake tadına ek olarak.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry yoghurt muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!