Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vanilla Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Buttercream Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Buttercream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Buttercream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla lemon raspberry layer cake with whipped cream buttercream frosting recipe. You can cook vanilla lemon raspberry layer cake with whipped cream buttercream frosting using 21 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Buttercream Frosting:
- Provide of for lemon vanilla cake.
- Get of cake flour.
- Use of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of buttermilk, at room temperature.
- Use of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Get of fresh grated lemon zest.
- Take of or 1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Provide of lemon extract.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of for filling and whipped crem butter cream filling and frosting.
- Get of raspberry preserves.
- Provide of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Get of room temperature salted butter.
- Use of confectioner's sugar.
- Take of milk or cream.
- You need of lemon extract.
- Take of grated fresh lemon zest.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cold heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Vanilla Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Buttercream Frosting:
- Make lemon cake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 4 – 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, set a side.
- In another bowl whisk together the buttermilk and egg whites and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, lemon zest, both extracts and butter and beat until light and fluffy,.
- Add the flour alternating with the milk/egg white mixture in 3 additions being sure to airate well.
- Divide batter between cake pans.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes depending on your oven. The cakes should spring back when touched lightly and a toothpick will come out just clean. Cool in pans on rack 10 minutes then remove to cool completely.
- Make whipped lemon buttercream frosting.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar slowly until mixed, add milk or cream and vanilla and beat until creamy, adding more milk if dry.
- In another large bowl whip cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Slowly in 3 or 4 additions fold whipped cream into buttercream until its light and fluffy.
- Assemble cake.
- Place one cake layer on serving plater, bottom up.
- Add a thin layer of raspberry preserves.
- Add a layer of the frosting. The easiest way to cover the preserves is to pipe the frosting with in a circle on top of preserves. It doe not need to be pretty, its just an easy way not to disrupt the preserves.
- Top with second cake layer, bottom up, and add a thin layer of preserves.
- Top the preserves with more frosting.
- Add third layer and add remaining preserves in a thin layer.
- Top with more frosting.
- Add last cake layer, still bottom up and frost entire cake with frosting. To make it easier to frost the entire cake its best to refrigeraye it until fillimg firms up, at least an hour, otherwise the cake is slippery because of the jam and will be very hard to frost keeping it steady. Once its chilled and firm its very easy to frost.
- Sprinkle the coconut on the top and sides. Placing your hand right next to the side of the cake and pouring it between your hand and the cake to get it to adhere.
- Chill cake at least 2 hours before slicing. Store covered in refrigerator but be sure to bring slices to room temperature before serving for best flavor.
If you find this Vanilla Lemon Raspberry Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Buttercream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.