Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Sopa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Sopa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Sopa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for preserving your health. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sopa recipe. You can cook chicken sopa using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Sopa:
- Take 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom (10.75 oz).
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken (10.75 oz).
- Use 1 can of Chicken Broth (14oz).
- Take 2 can of Diced Green Chiles (4oz).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 4 cup of Chopped Cooked Chicken.
- You need 12 of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 block of of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (8oz), Shredded.
Instructions to make Chicken Sopa:
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Sauté chopped onion in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 5-6 minutes..
- Stir in next 6 ingredients..
- Remove from heat..
- Tear corn tortillas into bite size pieces, and stir into chicken mixture..
- Stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese..
- Stir mixture into 6 (2.5 cup) buttered oven-safe bowls or ramekins, and top evenly with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly..
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown..
Bring back to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Try our Chicken Sopa Seca recipe for an international twist on the traditional noodle casserole. The blend of flavorful spices, combined with the mozzarella cheese, angel hair pasta and shredded chicken creates the perfect meal to bring to your dinner table. Source: Better Homes and Gardens The word "sopas" came from the Spanish word "Sopa", and it refers to soups in general. Filipino dish has many Chicken soups these are tinolang manok, arroz caldo and sinampalukang manok but the Chicken Sopas is a bit different because it has a milk that makes the soup more creamy.
If you find this Chicken Sopa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.