Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas (meatball soup) recipe. You can have albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Take 3 quart of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 of each bay leaf.
- Take 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of each eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Provide 3 of large potatoes diced.
- You need 1 of each chiote chopped.
- Provide 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- Use 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Steps to make Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
Enjoy it with warm flour tortillas or with some tacos, but be prepared to fall in love with this simple albondigas soup recipe. Albondigas literally means "meatballs" in Spanish – for me, it is a fancy and exotic way of saying "Meatball Soup". The base is a vegetable-filled well-seasoned tomato broth that is heated to a boil, then reduced to a simmer to gently cook meatballs (that are made with meat and rice). Prepare the meatballs: In a large bowl, combine the beef, pork, rice, mint, garlic, salt and pepper. Using your hands, gently mix until well combined.
If you find this Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.