Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe. This is a scrumptious recipe for thin, delicious German style pancakes. I'm a professional musician and recording artist, and I I used this recipe for my french class for our Christmas party. I added to it thawed strawberries–whole and sliced, melted semi-sweet chocolate.
This basic crepe recipe is easy to make for either sweet or savory fillings. Enjoy these light and buttery treats for breakfast, dinner, or dessert. Sugar and vanilla is added when making a sweet crepe recipe and simply left out when filling with savory ingredients like cheese, meat, and veggies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, basic sweet crepe recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a scrumptious recipe for thin, delicious German style pancakes. I'm a professional musician and recording artist, and I I used this recipe for my french class for our Christmas party. I added to it thawed strawberries–whole and sliced, melted semi-sweet chocolate.
Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have basic sweet crepe recipe using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe:
- Make ready of Crepe batter:.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of milk, 1% fat.
- Take 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of non-stick oil spray.
- Take of Crepe filling:.
- Take 3 of medium bananas, sliced.
- Get 12 tablespoons of chocolate spread (nutella), 2 tablespoons per crepe is enough, or add according to your preference.
Crepes are probably our favorite quick and easy sweet breakfast treat. They come together faster than pancakes or waffles, and taste just as good! The secret: letting the batter rest. It gives time for flour to absorb the liquid and the gluten to relax.
Steps to make Basic Sweet Crepe Recipe:
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl: flour, vanilla, sugar and salt..
- Mix the other ingredients with a blender: eggs, milk, water and butter..
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture and blend until smooth. Cover batter and chill for 1 hour..
- Heat an 8 inch cooking pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray. When the pan is hot, add around 1/4 cup of the batter and tilt pan until the batter covers the pan with a thin film..
- Cook for 10 seconds on one side. Lift the batter carefully with a spatula to check for doneness..
- Then flip the crepe to the other side and cook for another 30 seconds..
- Place the crepe on a plate; add Nutella spread to it and sliced bananas and roll..
- Sprinkle with sugar and chopped hazelnuts if desired..
In other words: Your crepes will be extremely tender (not. This basic crepe batter, good for both sweet and savory applications, can be whipped up in mere seconds in a blender or whisked together by hand. This is not necessarily a bad thing. My favorite rice crepes are actually a mix of mostly brown or white flour with some sweet sticky rice flour. Followed the recipe exactly and all I could manage were deformed pancakes not crepes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basic sweet crepe recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!