Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Posole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to posole recipe. You can cook posole using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Posole:
- Take 1 large of Can hominy.
- Provide 4 of pigs trotters cleaned and split.
- Use 3 lb of pork stew meat.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 of half bulb of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Use 1 of Sauce.
- You need 8 of dried new Mexico chilis stemmed (seeded if you wish).
- Get 8 of dried Chili De arbol stemmed.
- Provide 1/2 of bulb of garlic.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of optional toppings.
- Get 1 of diced avocados, sliced radishes, shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, pork rinds, lime, tostada shells.
Steps to make Posole:
- put pigs trotters and stew meat in large pot, cover with water about an inch above meat, bring to boil, skim any scum off top, add next 8 ingredients, cover pot and simmer 1 and a half hours..
- meanwhile wash peppers off, put in pot, cover with water, bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and soak Chili's for about 30 minutes. put Chili's in blender with remaining ingredients and about a cup and a half of the water you boiled them in, liquefy..
- add sauce and hominy to your meat pot, bring to boil and simmer for about 30 more minutes or until hominy is tender. adjust seasoning if necessary. use toppings you like and enjoy!.
I add lots of lemon juice to my bowl and a dash of salt. Posole (or pozole) is a Mexican pork stew that is perfect for the slow cooker during the week. Or as we show you here, ideal for a lazy Sunday dinner when it can slowly simmer for hours on a stove top. With either method, you can expect crowds of hungry people (and pets) wandering into the kitchen, from it's rich and alluring aroma. Posole Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
If you find this Posole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.