Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm Your Tummy Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Your Tummy Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm your tummy posole recipe. To make warm your tummy posole you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Warm Your Tummy Posole:
- Use 1 of medium sized pork roast or 3 thick pork chops.
- Use 1 can of white hominy(about 32 ozs).
- Use 6 tbsp of red chile powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide 1 of hot water as needed.
- Prepare of Cumin for flavoring.
- Use of Oregano for flavoring.
Instructions to make Warm Your Tummy Posole:
- Cook roast or pork chops with gralic powder in crock pot, pressure cooker or boil in a pot until tender..
- Chunk pork after cooked and add into pot with canned hominy(do not drain)..
- In a separate pot add oil and flour, brown slightly and add chile powder and mix with whisk while slowly adding hot water. Let chile have a medium thick consistency..
- Add chile to hominy and chunked pork and season with salt, cumin, oregano and garlic powder. Bay leaves can be used for additional flavoring..
- Let simmer for flavors to mix..
- Chile can be left on the side and added by preference of hottness to each serving..
What better way to do that than with this delicious, and popular Mexican soup. I have to say though, in Mexico people consume pozole in large quantities during every season of the year. Sometimes all you need is a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup for the soul. This one only features two main ingredients—chicken and extra-wide egg noodles—that are perfectly seasoned using shmaltz. Posole is known to bring good luck for the New Year, or anytime you need a little luck (or just plain comfort food) in your life.
If you find this Warm Your Tummy Posole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.