Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) recipe. To cook caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- You need of meatballs.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground meat.
- Use 2 cup of Jasmine Rice..
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare of for the soup.
- You need 3 of carrots peeled and cut.
- Get 3/4 of of the pot full of water.
- Get 2 of mexican squash *calabasitas*.
- Prepare 3 of stalks of celery.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Provide 2 of potatoes cut into 4.
- Provide 2 of corn cut in 2.
- Use 1 packages of Goya seasoning achiote and Culiantro.
- Use 3 tbsp of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of cabagge.
Instructions to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- Put the Ground meat on a bowl and add the egg and rice in the bowl and mix it with your hands..
- Then start forming balls and fill the pot with 3/4 of water. Put it on Med high heat. Then add the meatballs in the hot water..
- After that add the potato pieces After you see the meatballs floating..
- After 25 or 30 min of boiling add the carrots, and celery and 3 TBS salt . then cover it and let it boil. After maybe 25 min uncover and add the calabazitas cut in pieces and the sliced cabbage and add the package of Goya seasoning.and let it boil 15 min and Enjoy….
A hearty and nutritious soup to serve at your family dinner table. This meatball soup is loaded with vegetables and fully customizable as you can add any veggies you'd like. Welcome back to my kitchen today I'm going to share with you how to make the best albóndigas, Seriously sooooo delicious that you are. Caldo de Albondigas (Meatball Soup with Vegetables) This is more like what my Mom would prepare for us. Vegetables, such as celery and carrots is typically what would go into this simply, not spicy version.
If you find this Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.