Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie stuffed moong dal and oats dhokla recipe. To cook veggie stuffed moong dal and oats dhokla you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla:
- Provide 2 cup of yellow split Moong dal.
- Use 4 tbsp of oats.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of shreded coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 cup of shreded veggies.
- Use 1 tbsp of fruit salt.
Steps to make Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla:
- First soak the Moong dal in water for about 2 to 3 hours then grind it into coarse paste then take them out in a bowl add toasted oats the add salt mix it.
- Then add other spices mix them well then pour the less than half of the batter into a greased mould put this mould in a steamer cook it for 5 minutes then.
- Spread the veggie mixture then agin pour the remaining batter cover it with lid cook it for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.. once done take it out from the steamer once cool de mould it then.
- Temper it with oil,mustard seeds, dry red chilli,green chilli,lemon juice little sugar abd salt then pour this on the Dhokla now cut them into pieces and serve with mint coriander chutney and garlic chilli chutney…..
If you find this Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.