Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, piping hot udon noodle hot pot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook piping hot udon noodle hot pot using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Prepare 3 of servings Cooked udon noodles.
- Get 3 of Shrimp tempura (store-bought).
- Prepare 9 slice of Kamaboko.
- Take 3 of Dried shiitake mushroom.
- Get 3 slice of Datemaki tamago.
- Take 2 of bunches Spinach.
- Make ready 1 of Japanese leek.
- Get 3 of pieces Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Prepare 6 of Fu.
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Get 1500 ml of Water.
- Take 150 ml of Soy sauce.
- Take 75 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 3 tbsp of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Kombu-based dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Get 1 of ★Soaking liquid from shiitake mushrooms.
Steps to make Piping Hot Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Dip the wheat gluten in water and firmly squeeze to drain the excess water..
- Rehydrate the mushrooms..
- Place the shiitake, bamboo, and wheat gluten in a pot. Add a bit of the liquid used to soak the mushrooms, then add the ★ ingredients..
- Boil the spinach, rinse with cold water, wring out excess water, then cut into 5cm lengths..
- Cut the leek diagonally into 1cm pieces..
- Put all of the water and ingredients in an earthenware pot and bring to a boil. Once it boils, add the udon..
- Once it comes to a boil again, turn off the heat, add the other ingredients, break an egg into the pot, then cover with a lid..
- Let sit for 5 minutes (or to desired finish) and it's done..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food piping hot udon noodle hot pot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!