Spare Ribs Dim Sum Style.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spare ribs dim sum style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spare Ribs Dim Sum Style is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spare Ribs Dim Sum Style is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spare ribs dim sum style using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spare Ribs Dim Sum Style:
- Take of Fine spare ribs / soft bone ribs.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Make ready of Minced ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of fermented black beans.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of stock powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Take of Optional ingredients to alkaline the spare ribs.
- Make ready of Baking soda / alkaline water.
Instructions to make Spare Ribs Dim Sum Style:
- Soak fermented black beans in water for 30 minutes. Add all ingredients, sauce, wine and spare ribs in a zip lock bag, vacuum it by dipping in water and zip tightly. Marinate it overnight..
- Transfer all ingredients in a steamig plate and steam medium heat for 30 minutes and serve in a smaller dim sum plate..
- To make the ribs smoother and white in texture, use 1 tsp of baked baking soda in 150 degree celcius in bowl of water and wash it. Pour out the water and wash away the baking soda. Dry it and marinate with ingredients..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spare ribs dim sum style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!