Roasted Beetroot Falafels.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted beetroot falafels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Beetroot Falafels is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Beetroot Falafels is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted beetroot falafels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Beetroot Falafels:
- Get 3 of beetroots.
- Get 2 of large garlic cloves.
- Get 250 g (2 cups) of cooked chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ground coriander powder.
- Take 1 heaped teaspoon of ground cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Steps to make Roasted Beetroot Falafels:
- Slice the rough neck/top off the beetroots and discard..
- Chop the remaining beetroot into cubes. Bake in the oven on a baking tray for about 45 minutes on a high heat..
- When done, take out and leave to cool until you are ready to make the falafels..
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until everything has broken down..
- It doesn’t need to be pureed completely, just broken down into tiny pieces so that when you compress, everything binds together..
- Roll into balls. Press the balls down into mini patty shapes..
- Place onto a grill tray and grill on a medium/low heat for about 8 minutes on each side. (You can also bake these in the oven as an alternative to grilling)..
- Serve right away with your favourite dip or Hummus..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted beetroot falafels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!