Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa de arroz (spanish rice) recipe. You can have sopa de arroz (spanish rice) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice):
- Use 1 1/4 cup of long grain rice.
- Get 1 slice of Silver dollar size of onion.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 5 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cube of consumé (chicken or beef).
- You need 6 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice):
- In a medium pan, fry the rice and the onion in the cooking oil..
- Fry it over high heat, making sure to keep stirring, for about 7-8 min until brown. (will almost look burned).
- Add tomato sauce to pan followed by water..
- To the soup add the consume cube sliced and the salt..
- Boil uncovered until liquid boils away resist stirring. Turn to medium high heat once liquid begins to evaporate..
- Rice should start to be fluffing up on the ends and be soft to the taste..
- Final check for water, prod rice and make sure almost all water gone, should almost stick to pan..
- Take off heat and cover with lid, let sit at least 10 min covered.
Spanish Riceand Soupare staples in Colombia and in this Sopa de Arroz con Pollo the rice creates a wonderful consistency. Sopa de Arroz con Pollowas one of my grandmother's favorite soups. She would eat it with avocado and banana on the side. This is the classic recipe for Rice and Milk Soup, also known as milk soup by some of the locals. In Puerto Rico, we call it Sopa de Arroz con Leche (sopah deh ah-ross conn lecheh).
If you find this Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.