Roasted Pepper Hummus.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted pepper hummus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Pepper Hummus is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Pepper Hummus is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted pepper hummus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pepper Hummus:
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 800 g of can of chickpeas drained.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 60 ml of water.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of tahini.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Make ready of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Roasted Pepper Hummus:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Roast the whole pepper for 30 minutes Place in a plastic sandwich bag and leave for 10 minutes Peel off the skin and remove the stalk and seeds.
- Place the the pepper, olive oil, chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, water, tahini, cumin and seasoning in a blender Blitz until smooth.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food roasted pepper hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!