Oven Roasted chickpea.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven roasted chickpea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Roasted chickpea is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Oven Roasted chickpea is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven roasted chickpea using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted chickpea:
- Prepare 1.5 cup of cooked chickpeas or ready chickpea can.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
Steps to make Oven Roasted chickpea:
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Drain the chickpeas and rinse with cold water..
- Prepare the liquid mixture: In a large bowl add olive oil, black salt,amchur and chat masala.
- Place them in a large baking tray with baking paper bake for 15 minutes. → Use a large enough dish so that the chickpeas have place and doesnt stick to each other as it will be more crispy this way.Take them out of the oven, add it to the oil mixture,mix it well..
- Back to baking for 15 mins till it looks crispy golden. Turn off the oven and allow it to cool inside for a more crisper taste..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oven roasted chickpea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!